- 2017 to 2019 – Sponsorship for further three years of Scottish Downhill Mountain Biking Association Academy
- 2016 to 2018 – Sponsor of ‘Community Initiative Award’ at RSPB Nature of Scotland Awards. This award celebrates outstanding community-based initiatives that benefit nature and reflects GreenPower’s philosphy of “thinking globally, acting locally” and commitment to sustainable communities.
- 2014 to 2016 – Sponsor of Scottish Downhill Mountain Biking Association Academy
- 2016 – Provision of football kits for senior football team of Federal Government College Kaduna in Nigeria
- 2015 to 2016 – Sponsor of Riverside (1999) Football Club
- 2015 – Sponsor of ‘Community Initiative Award’ at RSPB Nature of Scotland Awards
- 2014 – Sponsor of ‘Community Initiative Award’ at RSPB Nature of Scotland Awards
- 2013 – Sponsor, presenter and judge (Phil Parkin) for ‘Best Journalism Award’ at Scottish Green Energy Awards
- 2002 – Sponsor of ‘Best Community Initiative Award’ at The Scottish Green Energy Awards
- 2012 to 2017 – £200 donated each year to WaterAid instead of physically purchasing and sending corporate Christmas Cards
- 2014 – Over £1,000 raised for Children in Need
- 2010 – Over £3,000 raised for WaterAid Munro Challenge
- 2010 – Over £700 raised for the Koru Foundation Mozambique Micro-Hydro Project, Ndiriri, as part of running4renewables, a project to raise over £35,000 for the Koru Foundation through Hairy Haggis relay in the Edinburgh Marathon.
Carraig Gheal Wind Farm Community Benefit Fund
- Since the inception of the Carraig Gheal Wind Farm Community Benefit Fund in October 2013, a total of £210,500 has been paid into the fund by GreenPower.