The development team at GreenPower has substantial experience within the renewable energy sector and has the technical, management and financial skills to successfully bring complex utility scale projects to fruition. Our areas of expertise include:
- Wind resource analysis
- Land agreements
- Environmental Impact Assessment
- Community consultation
- Grid connection
- Project financing
- Electrical and civil engineering requirements
- Procurement and contract management
- Construction phase management and oversight, including:
- Financial management
- Quality and performance monitoring
This has been borne out by GreenPower’s Carraig Gheal wind farm. GreenPower originated, developed, constructed and now provides a full asset management service for this 46MW wind farm in Scotland. Ownership of this flagship project is shared jointly with an institutional investor equity fund which is testament to the quality and capability of GreenPower.
Please contact us for any further information that you may require.